The MABA Sidecar Fund allows non-MABA members* to co-invest with MABA.
The Sidecar Fund:
- Provides access to MABA’s proprietary deal flow.
- Invests in private life science companies.
- Only invests in companies that were diligenced and received investment from MABA.
The Sidecar Fund’s Investments are:
- Automatic & Rules-based, depending on the MABA investment.
- Ratio-based, with the MABA investors.
- On the same terms as the MABA investors.
A few unique aspects of this Sidecar Fund:
- The Fund is open-ended – it accepts contributions on a rolling basis.
- Diversification – minimum of five investments in a portfolio.
- Allows additional, company-specific investments at Fund investors’ discretion.
When the MABA investors do their own diligence and invest their own money – beyond a certain threshold – the Sidecar Fund will automatically co-invest
* You must be an accredited investor (under SEC rules) to invest in the Fund.